Privacy & Personal Data Protection (GDPR)
The company created this website with the sole purpose of serving their customers. The website www.sopeachy.gr is simple and user-friendly and has been designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important for you, our customer, to understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order and which is guarded by us.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from the website www.sopeachy.gr, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers exclusively to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirectly means in conjunction with other information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by www.sopeachy.gr, in order for its users to have direct and substantial communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and, finally, to be served and execute their orders. The information collected by www.sopeachy.gr through the website aims to measure the number of visitors, to determine the requirements of customers for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. Www.sopeachy.gr does not transmit to any other organization or partner that is not connected to www.sopeachy.gr the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners in the ordering process, especially in the respective transport company, with which we cooperate.
Www.sopeachy.gr designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product (s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to www.sopeachy.gr.
Use of Information
Www.sopeachy.gr collects two (2) types of information about users:
(1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer and (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order by the www.sopeachy.gr. When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number and how to pay for the order. Additionally, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. Www.sopeachy.gr makes use of the information you provide to us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by www.sopeachy.gr, (iv) special offers of www.sopeachy.gr. You have the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from www.sopeachy.gr by sending your request via e-mail to the email address hello [@] sopeachy.gr. In particular, regarding the payment through the use of a credit card, after selecting the specific payment method, you are transferred to a secure management environment of PIRAEUS BANK SA. The company has absolutely no access to the details of the credit card you use for the payment and no is not responsible for any issues that arise during your visit to this environment or during the processing of the data provided by the customer (credit card number, holder details, etc.).
Access to Information
Every order processing requires the collection of personal data for delivery or booking of an order. Any supporting documents and documents certifying and stating the identity of the customer remain strictly confidential and are only checked by the responsible administrator of www.sopeachy.gr. Your submission of your personal data means that you consent to the use of such data by the employees of www.sopeachy.gr for the purposes mentioned above. www.sopeachy.gr requires its employees and website administrators to provide its customers with the level of security stated in this Privacy Statement. Under no other circumstances may www.sopeachy.gr share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless required through legal channels. Please be aware that under certain conditions permitted or required by law or on the basis of a court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data collected online without your prior consent (for example in the case of a court order).
Use of customer data for advertising purposes
In order to continually improve and enhance our services, we may send you email marketing messages related to our business, which may be of interest to you. You can select the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we received from you as part of our existing relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may be interested in. You may, however, object to this use at the time of collection and whenever a message is sent. To stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Legal obligations and legal defense
We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud, or any other misuse of our services and information systems. We may also use your personal information for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or those of others.
Processing of personal data of children
The company will not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 16 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable local law. If we notice that a child’s personal data was accidentally collected, we will delete that data without undue delay.
Correcting, Modifying or Deleting Information
Www.sopeachy.gr allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to www.sopeachy.gr. If you choose to delete information, www.sopeachy.gr will act to delete this information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user, www.sopeachy.gr will try to make sure that the person who makes the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question contact hello [@] sopeachy.gr via e-mail at hello @ sopeachy.gr. The change or correction of your personal data can also be done through the registration page of www.sopeachy.gr. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you.
Your legal rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The company will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns. The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of correction: You can ask us to correct the personal data that concerns you. We make reasonable efforts to maintain your personal data that we hold or control and that are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You also have the ability to check and correct your personal data by logging in to your personal account at www.sopeachy.gr.
- Restriction right: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- Question the accuracy of your personal data for the period when we will need to verify the accuracy,
- The processing is unlawful and request restriction of processing instead of deletion of your personal data,
- We no longer need your personal data, but you need it to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- You have an objection to the processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
- Right of access: You may request information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose they are used, from where they were collected, if not from you immediately, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can receive a free copy of the personal data we hold about you from us free of charge. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy you may request.
- Portability right: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of the contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller, who will indicate it to us, directly.
- Right to delete: You can ask us to delete your personal data where – personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed – you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and you exercise this right – processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing – your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary – to comply with a legal obligation, the which requires elaboration by us – in particular for legal obligations – to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right of objection: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interests of third parties. In this case we will not process your personal data anymore, unless we can prove compelling legal reasons and overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict the processing by us.
- Right to file a complaint: In the event of a suspected breach of applicable privacy law, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in your country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.